Home of the WORLD’S FIRST MULTI-GAUGE SHOTGUN SILENCER
A working shotgun silencer has never been commercially produced in the United States until 2014 when we released, in early July, the SS1. There have been attempts to accomplish this, but no company has ever produced a shotgun silencer that actually works, provides adequate sound reduction and is civilian legal with only one transfer tax. Those days are finally over. It is called the SS1C.
This suppressor platform mounts to any standard modern shotgun with threaded chokes. The SS1C is also rated for 20 gauge! This is the world’s first “Multi-Gauge Rated Shotgun Silencer.” The shotgun silencer comes apart for cleaning. Also, we include a front sight plate that indexes to any position you want. This allows you to use a traditional bead sight for shooting. Patent Pending baffle system.
- Gauge 12 Gauge AND 20 Gauge
- Overall Length 14.25″
- Weight 28 ounces
- OD 2.5″
- Mount Type Choke Mounted with XCaliber “XChoke”
- Host Weapons Any shotgun with threads for factory chokes (excluding over and under and side by side shotguns). Typically these include all modern shotguns with interchangeable choke systems.
- Shot Types All modern shot shells with shot cups (wad) up to and including 3.5″ Magnum shells. Subsonic shot is not readily available in the USA yet and may not function some semi-autos
- Sound Levels 12 Gauge Standard Testing at the MIL STD Reference location 134.6dB and 127dB at the ear with Remington 870 and 135.5dB at the reference and 128 at the ear with the Benelli M4
- Sound Levels 20 Gauge Standard Testing at the MIL STD Reference location 131dB-133dB depending on host weapon. Typical ear testing shows less than 125dB. Tests were conducted with #8 shot low brass.
- Hearing Safe Our shotgun silencer is the only one available in the USA that is well below both US and European standards for impulse noise
- Material Aircraft Grade Aluminum XChokes are stainless steel with black oxide finish
- Finish Flat Black Moly Resin over Mil Spec Type III Hard coat anodizing. All components are hard coat anodized. Chokes are stainless steel with black oxide finish.
- User Serviceable Disassembles for cleaning by the end user